Everyone's Adventure Limited - Terms and Conditions
Please read the below thoroughly before booking any product or service with us. By making a booking or utilising any of Everyone's Adventure's products or services, you agree to adhere to the below. This is the full list of terms and conditions for all Everyone's Adventure Ltd's products and services, and applies to all businesses owned or operated by Everyone's Adventure Ltd.
General Safety and Legal Rules - all customers warrant:
- To ensure that they have the appropriate skill, fitness, knowledge, and training to use the Equipment or complete the trip safely.
- To check that the Equipment is in good working condition, and that all appropriate safety gear has been provided prior to using the Equipment.
- To pay the cost of repairs for any damage, or replacement cost for the loss, of the Equipment resulting during the Hirer's use of the Equipment.
- To be responsible for any minors in their care that are using the Equipment.
- That they are not under the influence of any alcohol or drugs while using the Equipment.
- That Everyone's Adventure Ltd will not be liable to the Hirer for any damages arising as a result of the Equipment hireage.
- To indemnify Everyone's Adventure Ltd against all liability in respect of all actions, proceedings, claims, damages, costs and expenses incurred by Everyone's Adventure Ltd in respect of any injury to persons or damage to property arising out of the use of the Equipment.
- To pay on a pro-rata basis for any time that Everyone's Adventure Ltd is not in possession of the equipment beyond the time originally agreed.
- To be personally liable for the cost of any search and rescue operations that may be deemed necessary at Everyone's Adventure's discretion.
- To stay within the bounds of any designated areas or paths as indicated by Everyone's Adventure, whether verbally or by on-site maps and other visual material.
Note "Equipment" means any bicycle, kayak, stand up paddleboard, or any other piece of outdoor activity equipment or accessory, that has been provided by Everyone's Adventure Limited.
Cycling safety Rules (in addition to the safety and legal rules above):
- All riders must be wearing suitable helmets at all times.
- All riders must stay on the intended cycling paths as designated by Everyone's Adventure.
- All riders must familiarise themselves with, and adhere to, New Zealand road rules before riding on public roads. More info can be found on the below links:
Paddling safety Rules (in addition to the safety and legal rules above):
- All paddlers (and passengers if applicable) must be wearing suitable lifejackets at all times.
- No paddling under or within 5 metres of the wharf, or within 5 metres of swimmers.
- Give way to and be considerate of all other watercraft and water users, including the East by West ferry.
- No paddling outside of the designated safe area, as indicated on-site.
Everyone's Adventure Payments, refunds, and Cancellation policy
Unless stated otherwise in writing:
- Credit cards are charged (or vouchers redeemed if applicable) immediately and in full upon making any online purchase with Everyone's Adventure.
- Full and immediate payment (cash, eftpos, voucher, or credit) is also expected at the time of any on-site bookings.
- Gift cards and vouchers (and bookings made via gift cards or vouchers) are non-refundable, but may be extended or re-booked at Everyone's Adventure's discretion. Email email@example.com to discuss.
- All other bookings are non-refundable by default, but may be re-booked or (in certain cases) refunded in part or in full at Everyone's Adventure's discretion. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Cancellations / Modifications / Weather Considerations:
- To cancel or modify any bookings, email email@example.com with the details, including your full name and booking reference number.
- Everyone's Adventure Ltd reserves the right to cancel any event or hireage at any time for health and safety reasons - for example in the case of extreme weather. In this case a full refund, voucher, or re-booking of the event will be offered to the customer, at the customer's discretion.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - REZDY
Our store is hosted on REZDY. You can see their security policies here.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Rezdy stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Rezdy's security details here
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com.